PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Sunday, February 22, 2009


Hell it was one tiring and super great day for me.First i had trouble sleeping due to my throat itchness and stuff,i ended up waking up super duper Early,At 7am.YOUTUBE WWE was always the best Entertainer for Wrestling Fags like me.

Headed off to Madarsah and went to Club 6 with Ferr . Watched a few bands and hanged Outside most of the time.
Settle lots of stuff and definetly the great can be define as a sucess.

Had last minute plans for SheesHa,so Me,Hilmi,Mat,Ful,Meer,Ris,Syirah and Ferr headed to El-Sheikh For Sheesha.Dela Joined us a few LONG MINUTES LATER.
A few problems popped out halfway,destroying the Fun we had.

Lastly I BUMPED INTO SOMEONE YOU GUYS WILL DEFINETLY KNOW,She was Tall,White,Long Hair,No Face.I was walking as fast as possible as i was late,and the family at home wants to sleep.I was happily puffing my ciggarette away,suddenly this NOT HUMAN NOT ANIMAL,was standing.I had a quick glance and she was facing my direction.First think that came to my mind,Run Or Look down and walked.Since i was thinking straight,i continued walking,tilting my head upwards while swearing THE NOT HUMAN NOT ANIMAL in my heart.Then comes the creepy part,i was walking up the bridge,i looked up the trees,Maybe i was trying to find her family,hahah i realise something was EIther following me or breathing behind me.I looked behind and nothing was there.I continued swearing and quicken my pace home.so Yeah,im safe and sound at home,I GUESS.Lets hope i wont dream of her.As i happen to see this stuff quite a number of times,the first few made me had nightmares,And Yeah :))

11:41 PM
------

Photobucket
Burnt Is Thy Name
Metal Is Thy Middle Name.
Death Metal Is A Passion.
18 Years Ov Living in The Lion City.
Gigs is His Lair.
Next Minute after 1159 On 23May Is A Year older.
277 Hooligans Are My Blood
More To Friendly then Fierce.
deathpassion666@hotmail.com Is For Communications.
Facebook
Friendster
Myspace
Tagged
501 LIONS


Ateera
Ath
Bal
Berger
Beng
Dela
DJ
Diyy
Eeka
Effa
Effy
Ein
Elmmy
Ernie
Fai
Fatini
Fehrin
Fit
Hadainah
Haikal
Has
Jean
Krul
Lemon
Lenny
Lily
Maan Rosewood
Maziana
Nabs
Nadirah
Nekrothor
Nu Bel
Raden Thrash
Sabrina Darleen
Sahrifah
Sheeqeen
Siraj
Surayah
Syarm
Taslim
Tina
Vin
Wawa Umbrella
Widia
Yat
Zizi